Recreation Unlimited’s mission is to serve individuals with physical and developmental disabilities and health concerns through sports, recreation and education while building self-confidence, self-esteem and promoting positive human relations, attitudes and behaviors. Over 3,200 individuals with disabilities and health concerns are served annually through multiple camp programs on a year round basis.
Now in its twenty-sixth year, Flavors of the Vine is the number one charity wine tasting event in central Ohio attracting wine distributors throughout central Ohio and beyond and introducing over 150 wines from the finest American and international wineries.
Participating wine distributors in the past have included Camelot Cellars Winery, Cutting Edge Selections, European Wine Imports, D&E Fine Wines, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits of Ohio, Heidelberg Distributing Co., Natural State Fine Wines, Inc., Robert John Vineyards, Vanguard Wines, Vintage Wine Distributor, Vintner Select, Wines LLC, and Wine Trends.
Approximately 450 wine lovers attend this spectacular fundraising event benefiting Recreation Unlimited’s camps and camper scholarship program.
- The evening features an elegant wine tasting and great food, plus the popular silent auction of wines, restaurant and entertainment packages, and gift items.
- An extraordinary live auction will feature items such as private wine tastings, dinners, vacations, a selection of fine wines and more!
- Presenting Sponsor - $15,000 - SOLD
- Reception Sponsor - $5,000
- Wine Sponsor - White - $5,000
- Wine Sponsor Red - $5,000
- Live Auction Sponsor - $5,000 - SOLD
- Featured Silent Auction - $5,000 - SOLD
- Silent Auction Sponsor - $5,000
- Corporate Table Sponsor - $2,500*
- Individual Tickets - $100 per person
*If you purchase a major or corporate table sponsorship, you may purchase a second table for $1,500.
If you would like to purchase a sponsorship or tickets, click here to download an order form.
For additional information, call Recreation Unlimited Foundation, Special Events, (740) 548-7006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.